Reports To: Product Line Manager
Salary Range: $50,000-$65,000
Summary/Objective: As a Product Marketing Specialist at Motion Intelligence, you will collaborate with the sales, development and digital/brand marketing teams to drive Motion Intelligence’s market position as a leading provider of distracted driving prevention technology to the commercial transportation and enterprise fleet markets. This role actively promotes the features, capabilities and market fit of our software solution to our sales channels, and current and prospective customers.
- Work with Product Manager and other internal teams (e.g. product development, sales, and digital marketing) to understand, transfer knowledge and provide input into product strategy and to design, plan and coordinate promotional content around strategic marketing initiatives
- Partner closely with internal stakeholders to create key value propositions and go-to market positioning
- Responsible for developing and updating informational and promotional marketing collateral for a variety of audiences across multiple platforms
- Create or incrementally improve product marketing materials, processes, templates, training collateral and playbooks, ensuring brand guidelines are met
- Work with strategic partners (channel partners and integration partners) to build effective and relevant enablement content, targeted marketing programs, and co-branding/cross promotional campaigns
- Design, write, proofread, and edit creative and technical content across different media
- Analyze and report on the performance of campaigns and events
- Conduct market research and analyze trends to identify new marketing opportunities
- Assist with promotional activities (i.e. content development, event planning, and product training)
- Gather industry, market and competitive intelligence via direct and indirect interactions with customers, prospects, partners, competitors, influencers and analysts
- Advocate product through trade show/industry event attendance
Required Communication/Interpersonal Skills:
- Strong communications skills both written and verbal – virtual and in-person
- Comfortable with technology and software
- Ability to work with multiple groups and within all levels of the organization – executive
- Presentation skills a plus
- Microsoft Office Suite – especially PowerPoint (or related software)
- Google Drive/Google Tools
- Adobe Illustrator a plus
- Graphic Design experience a plus
Required Education and Experience:
- 2 or 4 year degree in marketing (or similar area of study) or equivalent experience
- 3+ years in sales, marketing, product management, sales enablement, or related role.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Experience in creating compelling marketing materials for different audiences.
- Demonstrated content creation: presentations, brochures, white papers, case studies, how-to videos, user guides, etc.
- Knowledge of basic product, sales, and marketing principles is preferred.
- Capacity to digest complex technical content quickly and distil into user-friendly sales collateral.
- B2B SaaS environment experience preferred.
- Superb judgment when handling competing priorities.
- Strong attention to detail.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work: This is a full-time position. Business days of work are Monday through Friday, position days/hours to be determined between selected candidate and supervisor. Will require up to 25% remote work and travel.
About Motion Intelligence:
Motion Intelligence is a SaaS based tech start-up. Our technology detects and precisely locates all mobile devices in a vehicle and manages those devices according to user preferences or, in the case of fleets or rideshares, company policy, thereby greatly reducing the risk of dangerous distracted driving, while still allowing safe driver connectivity.
Motion Intelligence is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.